I finally did it

genegene

OL here's the deal, I finally got the premium membership so I can down load all the caches on a page that i put a check mark on. Now when I go to download them I get an error message.

The other thing is pocket queries. I filled one out but I'm getting no results back. did I not do something or haven't downloaded something that is needed?

thanks for your help

OL here's the deal, I finally got the premium membership so I can down load all the caches on a page that i put a check mark on. Now when I go to download them I get an error message.

I didn't think that being able to check off multiple cache on a search page for download was a premium feature. In any case, that only gets you .loc files - is that what you were trying to do? What was the error message?

The other thing is pocket queries. I filled one out but I'm getting no results back. did I not do something or haven't downloaded something that is needed?

Does the query show that it ran? Do you get any results if you preview it? One common problem is that people check off conflicting options in the PQ, such as "Caches I have found" as well as "Caches I haven't found" (those parts of the query are built using "AND" logic, so both have to be true for the PQ to return any caches).

Another thing that some people forget to do is not check off the day of the week that they want the results to generate. I learned that one the hard way when I first started running PQ's! If you are filling out a PQ on Wednesday, and you want immediate results to your email account...then check off Wednesday. If you want to see your results right away then you can go to the PQ list page and then click on the "preview query" icon.

Edited by Super_Nate

This is how I fill out one section of the PQ form:

2e19e8d7-5e21-4326-8cef-6327c29f2302.jpg

Before choosing a day for the PQ to run, Preview it to make sure you are getting the results you expect. Then choose a day for it to run. It should arrive in your email InBox within a few minutes.

I request Traditional, Virtual, Multi, etc. caches in my regular PQs, but do not get the Unknown caches in those. I request a separate PQ for the "puzzle" caches and only move them from my Puzzle database in GSAK to the Default database when I have the "Corrected Coordinates."