What GPS Software for Motorola Q phone?

martygng

I am interested in geocaching and bought a bluetooth GPS receiver for $30 and assumed I could use it with the MS Streets and Trips 2007 that I purchased. Unfortunately, "Pocket Streets", the phone and PDA version that comes with Streets and Trips, does not seem to work work with this particular phone. Perhaps Verizon disabled it.

It looks like my only options are very expensive. ($200 for CoPilot Live software)

I should point out that I do not have a data plan, so everything must work offline. Does anyone have a recommendation for GPS software for the Q that doesn't cost as much as a standalone GPS unit? Thank you.

From what I've read, CoPilot is supposed to be excellent software. I personally use TeleNav, but that requires a data connection. Telenav also doesn't allow the entry of coordinates.

My only reason for not shelling out the cash for CoPilot is the fact that I switch devices so often, and there seems to be different versions of CoPilot for different devices.