Clever Caches

relsenpeter

:huh: I think my most favorite cache was one that was in PLAIN SITE! I looked at it probably 5 times, I even pulled on it once and decided "No, that's not it." Finally looked at it again, and pulled a little harder, and YEP! It was it! It was fabulous! A thin metal box painted "electric box green" to match the big industrial electrical boxes alot of big commercial building have, and it was magnetically attached. Brilliant! Those were some STRONG magnets! ;) Edited by Shadwick

This cache is hidden inside a library inside the dictionary which you must request from the librarian since it sits on the shelf behind the counter! Awesome!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...08-f9e8a5e25338

That is so wonderful! I just e-mailed my local library yesterday about placing a cache on their property or inside the library itself. They haven't e-mailed me yet, though. This is a neat idea! I wouldn't mind some inside info for help planning one of my own! :huh:

This cache is hidden inside a library inside the dictionary which you must request from the librarian since it sits on the shelf behind the counter! Awesome!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...08-f9e8a5e25338

That is so wonderful! I just e-mailed my local library yesterday about placing a cache on their property or inside the library itself. They haven't e-mailed me yet, though. This is a neat idea! I wouldn't mind some inside info for help planning one of my own! :P

The cache listing is NOW self-explanatory, but when first listed it mentioned nothing about anything being inside the library. We had to figure that out after searching for about 20 minutes outside to get our FTF on it. The mag key holder with the hint in it is attached to the door to the courtyard and it looks like part of the door mechanism. All in all it took us about an hour to find it. Great fun!

It's up to you how to list yours. The "dictionary" is a "fake" book, which is really only a box that looks like a book.