Garmin c320 delete added favorites

:lol: Hi there,

I am away from home and playing with my wife's GPS (big mistake). My iQue batteries died so I figured I would load my caches on her c320. Loaded fine. using GSAK. I know I can delete them one at a time but that would take way to much time. Is there any way to delete just the ones I added in one swoop. If not then how to clear all favorites and I will add back in the few she has.

I use my c340 to geocache ( drive to the local the use the handheld) If using GSAK to load the waypoints you have to export the caches you want in a .GPX format than use the Garmin POI loader to send them to the c320. Then to remove them when done use the POI loader again to erase them all at once from the unit. If you send direct from GSAK to the unit than you have to deleat one at a time.

The C300 series series doesn't support deleting more than 1 waypoint at a time. (Yes, that's goofy.)

Look up the FAQs for that model for doing a reset. It seems like it involves holding your thumb on one of the corners while powering the unit on or something. Notice that this WILL clobber all the user settings, too.