Software reccomendations

sfcchb46

Welcome to the Forums! :)

You will want to purchase City Navigator. I believe the NT version is the one recommended for that unit on the Garmin Site.

After that, you might consider becoming a Premium Member of the site so you have access to Pocket Queries so you can load 500, or more, waypoints in your GPSr quickly. The software to facilitate that includes EasyGPS or GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife). If you have a PDA, you can also put the cache data on it with either PPC or Palm-based software.

You will want to purchase City Navigator. I believe the NT version is the one recommended for that unit on the Garmin Site.

After that, you might consider becoming a Premium Member of the site so you have access to Pocket Queries so you can load 500, or more, waypoints in your GPSr quickly.

I agree, I have City Nav. and it works great. However, some newer streets aren't loaded. I live in a faily new area in town (about 2 years old) and my street isn't in it. But other than that I haven't had any problem with it.

I would also recommend GSAK. It takes a little work to get used to, but stick with it and read some of the forums on GSAK and you might like it. It has grown on me.