Garmin eTRex Legend (B&W) For Sale

wera172

Up for sale is my eTrex Legend - black & white version. I purchased it new, and it has served me well through a few caches, and some automotive and general use. A great unit to begin your GPS adventures, and in excellent shape - only noticeable flaw is the broken lanyard mount on the bottom where the unit slid off the dash of a jet-ski onto my leg; the lanyard is now attached to the more reliable battery cover latch...it should've been there in the first place. The screen looks new, and the original exterior perimeter gasket is still attached all the way around.

Included will be all of the original manuals, box, serial pc cord, lanyard, gps unit itself, and a neoprene case.

Hi-resolution pictures can be seen HERE.

The unit has the latest Software Version (3.70). Specific details on the unit can be obtained from the Garmin website HERE

(If you have a newer computer that does not have a serial port, you can purchase a serial/usb adapter cable HERE).

For those just getting started, I will include a cd containing the latest version of Google Earth, EasyGPS, and instructions on how to create tracks and use the unit for road navigation - even if the road isn't in the basemap.

Forum members know these units typically sell for $75-100 + shipping on eBay. I will sell this one for $75 shipped UPS Ground anywhere in the lower 48. Shipping additional elsewhere. I would prefer a verified PayPal account for payment, but other options may be possible - inquire. Prompt shipping once payment is verified, and I will email the tracking # to you.

Questions? Please PM anytime. Thanks!

Edited by wera172

The unit has been sold - Thanks for the interest everybody!

Received item today in great shape. Now that was fast shipping!

Thanks.

Your welcome! I was hoping UPS would come through on the 1 day delivery.

Enjoy it - the lil' blue Legend is a great unit for geocaching. Be sure and post your GPS adventures so we can all hear them. :anitongue: