GSAK + Cachemate + PocketPC

jaxstraww

Anyone have this set up and its working? I have GSAK loaded with a database from a PQ I will run weekly. I want to get that DB on the PDA. I can't find how to get the GSAK DB onto the pocketPC.

Posting on the individual sites of GSAK or Cachemate can be an excercise in futility. Hoping someone has this set up in a working environment and can get me going. I'm really interested in getting the logs and hints on the PDA to view since the 60CSx can show only so much. Keeping track of caches isn't important I don't think on the PDA. Just need the descriptions. I'm also interested in writing up logs after finds if thats possible as well.

Thanks again.

If it matters I'm runnning Windows Vista and using Mobile Center and not activesync.

I'll be able to try this out soon. I'm anxiously waiting for my Pocket PC. I have this combination working on my Palm right now. If you have Cachemate installed on you PPC you should only have to drop the file onto your PPC and open it with cachemate. That "in theory" should work. I am however unfamiliar with Mobile Center, I have only used activesync with my old PPC, and have yet to use a PPC for caching.

Thanks. So run a GPX file out of export. Make note of where it is saved and then pull it into my PDA. Mobile Center is pretty good about moving files. Copy paste into the storage card won't be a problem. <I think> In fact I have my PDA now and it found a 2.5 MB file. I think its importing now?????? Thats good news. Sounds like when I did the export yesterday it synced itself on the PDA. That's sharp if it works. 350 and counting.... Gentlemen we have success!!!!!!

Last question. Next GPX export from GSAK will that update the info on the PDA or could I double up here?