Idea for new type of GEOCACHE

I am fairly new to geocache. and i am considering placeing my first cache, I am thinking of putting a book into a geocache, with the starting of a made up storey, and then next person to find it adds more to the storey.So i would like some feed back and guidelines, Has this been done before? if not can i Call it "GEOBOOKCACHE"

Regards

Quad

I am fairly new to geocache. and i am considering placeing my first cache, I am thinking of putting a book into a geocache, with the starting of a made up storey, and then next person to find it adds more to the storey.So i would like some feed back and guidelines, Has this been done before? if not can i Call it "GEOBOOKCACHE"

Regards

Quad

I haven't found one but it sounds like a cool idea. I would make that kind of cache a higher terrain cache since higher terrain cachers IMHO generally aren't so worried about getting to the next cache. So they would be more likely to sit down and write something decent.

By the way, I'm a big Who fan! :)

Edited by TrailGators

Regards

Quad

I haven't found one but it sounds like a cool idea. I would make that kind of cache a higher terrain cache since higher terrain cachers IMHO generally aren't so worried about getting to the next cache. So they would be more likely to sit down and write something decent.

By the way, I'm a big Who fan! :)

There was one in Austin, TX for a while... it was fun reading the story! It was archived in 2005, though.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...f9-d2a179060fcb

I love the idea! I have something somewhat similar GCVP2P, people have to post a fantasy find and I have had so much fun reading all the fun logs and creative stories they come up with. I have even added a few of my own. The only thing I would suggest is that it be located in a nice area where someone could sit down and enjoy the writing experience without being too afraid of muggles or being attacked by mosquitos. I know there are times when I barely have time to sign the log before I get carried off by the little buggers! :)

Edited by lonesumdove