What do you do when you can't cache?

As the server is alive again (Hamster rubbing his belly, no doubt) I no longer need advice on how to fill my Thursday in place of caching. So this thread can be locked or lost. Thanks.

Either drinking... or taking stunning photographs... Well, may as well blow my own trumpet about the pictures, no-one else will :D

As the server is alive again (Hamster rubbing his belly, no doubt) I no longer need advice on how to fill my Thursday in place of caching. So this thread can be locked or lost. Thanks.

Either drinking... or taking stunning photographs... Well, may as well blow my own trumpet about the pictures, no-one else will :lol:

I'll back your photographs if you back mine mate :) As for the drinking I won't comment on that being as I'm teetotal these days......I have taken up cycling, which makes for a funny sight I must admit! If you can imagine this dervish of a man hairing down a hill using his buttocks as stabilisers that will kinda give you the idea of how I'm getting along with that...... I've had titanium plates fitted to the a** of my shorts! Which means at night I don't need lights because you can see the sparks for miles...... But it's doing me good.....Well so I've been told! :):lol::lol:

Edited by osman123