Cachanova's Personal Geocoin NOW AVAILABLE!

Cachanova

Some of you had shown some interest in my coin back when we did the Idaho Micro Coin. Well it's finally done and ready to go. It is being sold through coinsandpins.com

Couple of reasons why I did this coin... First one is simple I wanted my own trackable personal geocoin.. Who wouldn't? Second it was a perfect opertunity to make a geocoin in a shape that has only been done a couple of times...

First of a lot of people usually don't say my caching name correctly so first to explain that so it makes sence. Cachanova is a Play on words for Casanova the guy who loved lots and lots of women. So the propper nunciation for Cachanova is (cashahnova). So the intent was that my caching name "cachanova" would mean that I love all caches.

Anyways about the coin. It comes in 2 flavors Gold and Nickel... It is a 1.75 inch coin and in the shape of a heart. Really you have to see it...

Here are the links to view and to purchase.

I hope some people like the simplicity of the design and enjoys them.....

Nickel Cachanova Coin

Gold Cachanova Coin

WOW just got mine in the mail and I must say that the pictures on coinsandpins.com do not do it justice. I've seen that a lot though with coins and pictures. Well to all those who do buy one or two I hope you enjoy them. I'm still amazed at how good it looks in person.

Thanks

Justin (AKA Cachanova)