"New" Cache sites

Phetlern

Is there any chance of having the distance and direction, as displayed in normal search results screens, included on the screen that comes up when you select "List Newest in ............" off the "My Account" screen?

Thanks in anticipation - Pete

You can make a PQ of the newest in your area and create a shortcut to view that list anytime you want to. :)
Is there any chance of having the distance and direction, as displayed in normal search results screens, included on the screen that comes up when you select "List Newest in ............" off the "My Account" screen?

Thanks in anticipation - Pete

You can make a PQ of the newest in your area and create a shortcut to view that list anytime you want to. :blink:

Thanks for that - I'm new to this and to some extent IT illiterate!! PQ = ????

PQ= Pocket Query.

As you're a premium member that feature is available to you. The link is on the right side of your Account page under Premium Features. If you design a query centered on your home coordinates and use the date range for pulacement ("Placed during the last week" ) you can bookmark the URL of that query and look at the preview of caches it produces at any time. You can create it and never run (don't set a day of the week for it to run) or run it whenever.