I picked up a TB that hasn't been activated....

mindyeva7

:o

I picked up my first TB the other night, no mention of it specifically on the log. I tried to note that I had taken it here, but I am being told it hasn't been activated.

This is definately SOMEONES because it has a cute little silver heart "hitchhiker" on it. Why wouldn't it be activated?

Should I activate it for the person and send it on it's way? I tried to contact the last couple of people logged and ask if it was theirs, but I got no response....

What to do??? :laughing:

:o

I picked up my first TB the other night, no mention of it specifically on the log. I tried to note that I had taken it here, but I am being told it hasn't been activated.

This is definately SOMEONES because it has a cute little silver heart "hitchhiker" on it. Why wouldn't it be activated?

Should I activate it for the person and send it on it's way? I tried to contact the last couple of people logged and ask if it was theirs, but I got no response....

What to do??? :laughing:

I'd post a pic of it in your cache log (hide the number) and see if any info pops up. It may be a new cacher who forgot to activate it before they dropped it.