Deleting waypoints from Legend HCX

Just got my Legend HCX last week and I have been trying to add waypoints with GSAK. Now I have three of each geocache in my unit. Is there a way to delete waypoints in mass or am I going to have to get Carpal Tunnel by selecting each one and deleting seperately? Unfortunately the users guide and the garmin website have not helped.

Just got my Legend HCX last week and I have been trying to add waypoints with GSAK. Now I have three of each geocache in my unit. Is there a way to delete waypoints in mass or am I going to have to get Carpal Tunnel by selecting each one and deleting seperately? Unfortunately the users guide and the garmin website have not helped.

If your Legend is like my Vista HCx, this might work: Find->Waypoints->Find key->Delete...->All Symbols->Yes (to delete all waypoints).

I haven't tried this as I really don't want to delete all my waypoints, but it seems likely to work.

If your Legend is like my Vista HCx, this might work: Find->Waypoints->Find key->Delete...->All Symbols->Yes (to delete all waypoints).

I haven't tried this as I really don't want to delete all my waypoints, but it seems likely to work.

Thanks for the help it let me delete by symbol from there so I was able to delete all the caches and keep my other waypoints. Now I just have to reload from GSAK.