adopt a site coin

bluecherry

Adopt a site coins are now on sale at coins and pins. Everyone take a look. These coins were made to honor the fact that the Fort Bragg geocachers and the airborne chapter of the military association of geocachers adopted a park in our area. The coin was designed to resemble the sign that was given to us for adopting the park and the back is to show the great scenery available at this park. I hope everyone just gives it a glance and let me know what you think about the coin. The bronze and silver version of this coin is still avaliable.

bluecherry <_<

Adopt a site coins are now on sale at coins and pins. Everyone take a look. These coins were made to honor the fact that the Fort Bragg geocachers and the airborne chapter of the military association of geocachers adopted a park in our area. The coin was designed to resemble the sign that was given to us for adopting the park and the back is to show the great scenery available at this park. I hope everyone just gives it a glance and let me know what you think about the coin. The bronze and silver version of this coin is still avaliable.

bluecherry :laughing:

come on everyone go get you a coin. LOL :blink:

Sorry it took me so long to get a picture I had to figure out how to add one. I'm not the most computer smart person. However, now you have a picture I will tell you the gold ones are almost gone. Even if you do not buy one I would like to know what everyone thinks of the coin. Thanks.

I really like this coin and the concept.

I traded for one as soon as I discovered their existence because my mama is from Fayetteville. And then I got it and low and behold, I liked it and had to keep it. Got Mama her very own. She thinks I'm wacko about this coin thing, but loves me anyway...