How to put waypoints on Ique ?

I am not familiar with the Ique, but if you have the Mapsource maps on your computer, can you send waypoints from the maps to the Ique?

I use GSAK to Export in the correct format for my Mapsource maps, then I can send the waypoints to my Vista C from the maps, although I usually send the waypoints to my GPSr directly from GSAK.

Could anyone tell me how to add waypoints ( such as multiple cache waypoints to the ique 3600 so they show on the maps or be able to route to from cachemate ? )

i own an ique 3600. i had to go to the cachemate webpage and look up cachenav and a couple of other add ons there at the website.

first heres how ique loads all cache info from cachemate, all cachemate info is converted to a address file on the ique.

second, goto the cachemate website and download all of the ique add ons ttp://www.smittyware.com/palm/cachemate/plugins.php

cachenav and gps query /upload are the specific files you need. be sure to read the documentation to better understand how these aps work.

the ique is a most excellent geocaching tool, you can do paperless caching and pda related things altogether

instead of having to carry a gps and a pda. also hold on to your ique 3600. i believe that garmin has discontinued them.

regards

archie