"My Finds" query - what to do...

bosco7

I have had times with pocket queries and the weekly my finds query where they will show up in my email with minutes of running them.

But what happens when they don't show up at all. especially the "my Finds" weekly query. then we have to wait a whole 7 days to try it again. so far i have been waiting for 3 days for the my finds query to show up. I know there has been talk to check with your isp but I don't think they are the problem...My guess is a software glitch.

Whatever the cause for not showing up, is there a way to rerun the once weekly my finds query? or is there someone to email to reset this weekly query?

see ya on the trail

bosco7

No you do have to wait a week.

And yes - many ISPs throttle the rate at which they accept email from Groundspeak. Sometimes email providers will start blocking certain types or sizes of email with little or no warning to end users.

Check your SPAM filters (your machine, your ISPs, YOur corporate network etc).

Ask your ISP if they are blocking Groundspeak email on any level.

Or - use gmail for your Groundspeak stuff - seems to be consistently reliable.

Best you can do.

I switched my GC.com email address to gmail and I am having the messages forwarded to my email client. Gmail is very good . . . except, right this minute, they are having a little problem . . . :laughing:

logo.gifTemporary Error (502)

We’re sorry, but your Gmail account is currently experiencing errors. You won’t be able to log in while these errors last, but don’t worry, your account data and messages are safe. Our engineers are working to resolve this issue.

Please try logging in to your account again in a few minutes.

I still recommend switching to gmail . . . :anibad: