Manley Hot Springs, AK?

FatherPippy

Hi there!

I need some help...

A while back I placed a cache in Manley Hot Springs, AK - I had planned on returning there with my church group at least once a year, so I thought it would be a fun outing for the kids.

When I placed the cache, I was unable to get a location - for whatever reason, my GPSr was not functioning that day. However, I have used Google Earth to get a pretty close location of where I put it.

If someone is headed out that way, and wants to check a cache for me - you'd get the FTF prize, plus my heartfelt gratitude. AND if you wanted to adopt that cache, I'd be even happier... looks like we won't be making it out that way for some time.

Please email me if you're interested in helping.

Thanks!

Michael

Hi there...send me the info and I'll do my best to check it out for you. You can reach me at "2boxers@acsalaska.net" (without the quotes!)

akgoulds

Hi there!

I need some help...

A while back I placed a cache in Manley Hot Springs, AK - I had planned on returning there with my church group at least once a year, so I thought it would be a fun outing for the kids.

When I placed the cache, I was unable to get a location - for whatever reason, my GPSr was not functioning that day. However, I have used Google Earth to get a pretty close location of where I put it.

If someone is headed out that way, and wants to check a cache for me - you'd get the FTF prize, plus my heartfelt gratitude. AND if you wanted to adopt that cache, I'd be even happier... looks like we won't be making it out that way for some time.

Please email me if you're interested in helping.

Thanks!

Michael