I need help dropping a TB near Kingsbridge

My wife is on vacation in UK, and has a TB I picked up in Vancouver BC. The owner would like the TB to visit surf beaches around the world.

My wife has the TB with her, but no GPSr (that stayed with me so I could play while she's away).

I would like for a cacher in the Kingsbridge area to contact me to make arrangements, either for my wife to drop off the TB herself, or to hand it over to someone willing to drop it off on our behalf.

Thanks, in anticipation

Jollylolly.

I'm bemused that Kingsbridge is considered to be associated with a surfing beach!

Although they said "near" Kingsbridge - Bantham's only 7km away!

keehotee - geocacher, surfer, and semi-professional mountain-bike-faller-offer.

Edited by keehotee

Hi All,

First post so go easy on me :tired:

If she wants to meet up, I can take the TB and place it somewhere. At worst, I am planning a trip to Bournemouth soon so I could hang onto it till then. At best, I could place it in a cache in the city and hopeit finds it's way to the coast.

Cheers,

Crispin

Hi All,

First post so go easy on me :blink:

Hi Crispin,

Haven't been too regular in the forums myself (takes up good caching time), but welcome.

Thanks for your offer. I have sent you an e-mail

Laurence

First of all, Hi Crispin, welcome to the madhouse, and thanks for your new caches in the area.

Secondly, at the end of next week I'm going to Cornwall, and then to South Devon. In Cornwall we'll be near Newquay, with all its surfing beaches, and while we're in Devon we normally visit Bantham. If Crispin can't manage to move it on, perhaps I can.

Bob :P

Thanks Bogtwashes.

I do enjoy the wait to see if it is you or Rastan who get the FTF. Se seemed to struggle on the last one :laughing:

Rastan has said he is going to the coast shortly so I might give it to him to drop off somewhere. Thanks for the offer.

Still no word on the TB though...

Cheers,

Crispin

Thanks Bogtwashes.

I do enjoy the wait to see if it is you or Rastan who get the FTF. Se seemed to struggle on the last one :unsure:

Rastan has said he is going to the coast shortly so I might give it to him to drop off somewhere. Thanks for the offer.

Still no word on the TB though...

Cheers,

Crispin

Hey, have I finally worked out how the forum works? I'm new here, kind of a virgin. I'm going to Scotland next week, great place for surfing but not sure it's famous for surfing. Hi Crispin, Hi Bob, Hi Jeff, Hello Mum! does it really work??

Thanks for all the offers. The "couriers" arrive back in UK on Monday when I'll be asking which option would be the easiest for all concerned. (They've been in Italy for a few days!)

My UK geography leaves a lot to be desired, so I'll have to leave it to the TB movers to get this surfer TB towards his goal.

Please watch this space for details.

Laurence