WTB: City Navigator (North America) software

I'd really like to purchase this software, but not really in to spending $139 for it from Garmin. Didn't know if someone had it and might be able to sell it. Not sure if you can transfer the code or how the whole thing works anyway. I have a Legend CX so I believe either the normal City Navigator or Navigator NT will work. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The code can't be transferred. You would need to buy another unlock code from Garmin ($75.00). You would have to get a really low price (less than half of list) to come in under the full retail price when you add in the fee for a new unlock code.

You might try Amazon.com, we just bought City Navigator through them for $110, free shipping, and if you sign up for their credit card and use it on the purchase, they take $30 off your first bill. Check into it, it's the best deal I've found so I jumped on it.

Good Luck!

The code can't be transferred. You would need to buy another unlock code from Garmin ($75.00). You would have to get a really low price (less than half of list) to come in under the full retail price when you add in the fee for a new unlock code.

I'd really like to purchase this software, but not really in to spending $139 for it from Garmin. Didn't know if someone had it and might be able to sell it. Not sure if you can transfer the code or how the whole thing works anyway. I have a Legend CX so I believe either the normal City Navigator or Navigator NT will work. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Look around a bit--you can get it for less:

http://www.provantage.com/garmin-010-10474-00~7GRMM00N.htm

You have to just face the fact that Garmin has this wrapped up, and you either pay the price or go with another GPS provider and see if they have something cheaper.