Caches in flaming gorge?

Cooptroop5

I have downloaded all the free caches in flaming gorge Utah area, but was wondering if there would be more if I were a member in this area, in particular the Lucerne marina area, by the town of Manila.

Area location is N40 59.517 W109 43.190

Any help would be great, as we are going on vacation there for a week, and would like to get in as much geocaching as possible.

Thanks!

The short answer is no, not if you don't see them on the page marked with the "members only" symbol. I got bit by this one a while ago - I thought as soon as my payment cleared there would be dozens of new caches popping up. Not so - you can already see all the members only caches, just can't view the cords.

That being said, there are a lot of good advantages to being a member, if you like that kind of stuff. Instant notifications of new caches and cache along a route are pretty cool.

The short answer is no, not if you don't see them on the page marked with the "members only" symbol. I got bit by this one a while ago - I thought as soon as my payment cleared there would be dozens of new caches popping up. Not so - you can already see all the members only caches, just can't view the cords.

That being said, there are a lot of good advantages to being a member, if you like that kind of stuff. Instant notifications of new caches and cache along a route are pretty cool.

Thanks.. I was wondering about that.

It looks like there are 3 caches down the river from the dam. we are going to run the river down to little hole and collect on the caches!!

Just would like more caches to go after in certain spots in the flamming gorge area.

But thanks allot.