Mac Topo Software

For all you Mac OS 10 fans, what topo or mapping software available for Mac or Mac/PC do you favor? I have a Garmin 60 CSX and use a PC and Garmin North America detailed software but I would like to use my iBook for some of what the Garmin software does.. I know I cannot send the maps to the GPS but I could route plan and waypoint mark and just have more fun on the Mac.. maybe?? Or should I save my money and stay with the PC software

I use MacGPS Pro. It's a commercial program and they also sell DVDs by state with topo maps. I think the maps are normally $30 per state, but they often have sales for $20. You can also get topos for National Parks.

I use the topos for Michigan all the time for hunting benchmarks, and have also used them to set waypoints and create routes at home.

As noted, you can't load them onto the GPS, but for doing what you want to do, it's a nice program. The Michigan DVD came with 3 sets of maps. 1:24,000, 1:100,000 and 1:250,000.