Magellan MapSend DirectRoute

I am selling Magellan MapSend DirectRoute software. The item is new, in the sealed package. The cost is $50.00 plus $8.00 shipping. Shipping may be more if it is going to Canada.

The software has full coverage of the lower 48 states, Hawaii. Metro areas of Canada.

It wil work with Magellan Meridian color, Meridian Platinum, Meridian Gold, Meridian Marine, SporTrak Pro, SporTrak color, and SporTrak Pro Marine. Also, there is a sticker that states it is for Mapsend compatable eXplorist recievers.

The box contains: MapSend DirectRoute CD-ROM, Quick start guide, Quick Reference Card, Firmware Update CD-ROM.

System requirements: Microsoft Windows 98, 2000, XP, ME or higher. Pentium 300 MHz or better. 64 MB RAM or more. 300 Mb hard disk space or more. VGA video card.

I bought this on ebay but never opened it. I just decided that I didn't need turn-by-turn mapping.

Contact me through GC.com. JoesBar

I accept PayPal or money order.

Edited by JoesBar

I am selling Magellan MapSend DirectRoute software. The item is new, in the sealed package. The cost is $50.00 plus $8.00 shipping. Shipping may be more if it is going to Canada.

The software has full coverage of the lower 48 states, Hawaii. Metro areas of Canada.

It wil work with Magellan Meridian color, Meridian Platinum, Meridian Gold, Meridian Marine, SporTrak Pro, SporTrak color, and SporTrak Pro Marine. Also, there is a sticker that states it is for Mapsend compatable eXplorist recievers.

The box contains: MapSend DirectRoute CD-ROM, Quick start guide, Quick Reference Card, Firmware Update CD-ROM.

System requirements: Microsoft Windows 98, 2000, XP, ME or higher. Pentium 300 MHz or better. 64 MB RAM or more. 300 Mb hard disk space or more. VGA video card.

I bought this on ebay but never opened it. I just decided that I didn't need turn-by-turn mapping.

Contact me through GC.com. JoesBar

I accept PayPal or money order.

How accurate is it? Like within how many feet?

I have not used this software. I imagine it would be as accurate as the reception of your GPSR. I currently have topo maps, with roads, in my receiver. When you zoom in as close as possible, 100ft scale, the cursor is not dead center of the road. I would think that for driving, you would be at a different scale, say,500ft or more. When my screen is at that level, the cursor appears right on the road.

Check around with persons that use this software for a better answer.