Unable to look at recent PQ details

sargenv

I'm getting the error below when I try to bring up a recently created PQ. I'm only having problems with PQ's I've created since the upgrade. The error below is a common one I get whenever I try to look at the PQ in an attempt to delete it. Since I can only delete it from the view page of the PQ, I now have several PQ's that I can't get rid of. Has anyone else experienced this? I remember running into a similar error on the day I created a few of these. Even though it gives the errors, if I check the boxes on the days to run, the query runs fine and I get the gpx file via email (as a zipped file, like I want them). There are just certain PQ's I no longer want and forgot to check the "run once and delete" when I ran them.

[begin error message]

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Queue empty.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[invalidOperationException: Queue empty.]

System.Collections.Queue.Dequeue() +110

Groundspeak.Web.UserRoutes.UserRoutePoints.EncodeSignedNumber(Decimal num) +269

Groundspeak.Web.UserRoutes.UserRoutePoints.EncodeLatLong() +339

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.ShowQueryInfo() +711

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +781

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1320

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +515

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +772

[end error message]

I just Previewed one of my PQs and didn't get that error. However, to Delete (or Archive) PQs in your list, you can use the "Checkbox" in front of the PQ name and then Delete the ones you checked using the little icon at the bottom of that first column. :o

For what its worth, I've been getting the same error in my 'Via Route' PQs...

Archive feature...I wasn't aware of the terminology either. *sigh* I suppose its a blonde moment for me....WAIT...I'm not blonde...

:rolleyes:

Wonder what's causing the error anyway...

I looked for the archive feature, but could not find ita anywhere on the page. I guess I'll just have to deal with it somehow.

~NM~

Edited by ~NotMe~