Suggestion for "My Finds" Pocket Query

Dash9

I just tried to run the "My Finds" Pocket Query, but was not given the option to tell what format to send the query. It appears that the default was to send it in a ZIP file. Our company strips all ZIP attachments from e-mails as a security precaution. It would be nice to specify whether or not send the query compressed or not. Or if we could specify the name of the file so that it would not have a ".zip" extension on it, this would work too. Thanks for your consideration.

You can have that zip file of your finds sent to a different email address.

Why does your company let you use their email for personal use?

Actually my idea and Raine's don't work for My Finds, Add To Queue, one can't get to an edit page for that.

So change your email address in My Profile to something you have control over.

Edited by trainlove

I'm in the same boat. I have my regular email from geocaching.com sent to a gmail account - forwarded to the University account I use all day long. That way PQ's in general don't get stripped out. The "My Finds" PQ doesn't like the gmail account, so I have to go to my profile, change to a yahoo account, request "My Finds" and once it's received, change my profile back to gmail.

It's tough to check because you only get one try a week!

I just think that it would be nice to have the ability to send your "My Finds" PQ to an alternate e-mail address, to have it compressed or not, and to be able to specify what format that you want it in just like all other PQ's that you can generate. My post is basically a request/suggestion for geocaching.com to add this ability to the "My Finds" PQ.