OK Hopefully this will be my last noob question

tw3nty3ight

Ok my last questions were answered very nicely and helped me out a ton!! Thanks!!

But I do have two more questions that should be easy as well as helpful to me.

1. On the page where you can search for caches (and this may be obvious question) but what is the (D/T) column for or mean?

2. WHen I send a cache listing to my gps by the link on its page why does it list the waypoint with cash number? And can I change this to where there is a little more info about the cache added to the waypoint?

Thanks in advance!!

Answer #1 - D=difficulty - on a scale of 1 to 5 how hard is the cache to find once you arrive "on scene"

1=in plain sight

5=could take multiple trips and many hours

T=terrain - how rough is the terrain leading to the cache

1=paved level walkway

5=special equipment needed to traverse

Answer #2 - No configuration is possible with the new quick transfer - it is what it is.

Answer #1 - D=difficulty - on a scale of 1 to 5 how hard is the cache to find once you arrive "on scene"

1=in plain sight

5=could take multiple trips and many hours

T=terrain - how rough is the terrain leading to the cache

1=paved level walkway

5=special equipment needed to traverse

Answer #2 - No configuration is possible with the new quick transfer - it is what it is.

Jeez, I feel so dumb with #1 lol , but Star thank you you have been very patient with all of my questions!!!

Ok my last questions were answered very nicely and helped me out a ton!! Thanks!!

But I do have two more questions that should be easy as well as helpful to me.

1. On the page where you can search for caches (and this may be obvious question) but what is the (D/T) column for or mean?

2. WHen I send a cache listing to my gps by the link on its page why does it list the waypoint with cash number? And can I change this to where there is a little more info about the cache added to the waypoint?

Thanks in advance!!

You got your answers in the post above. I'd just add that, if you download GSAK and give it a try, you can simply click the GPX button instead and say to open the file with GSAK. Then you can right click the cache in GSAK and select the option to "send to gpsr now". You'll get the cache on your unit the way YOU set it up and it hardly takes any longer than using the new button on the cache page.