Using Cachemate/CM converter?

Started using Cachemate to DL to my Palm TungstenE. Using the CM converter, sometimes I get a "syntax error" message. Some of my caches are listed by name and others by their call letters, but this doesn't seem to affect whether I get this error message. Ideas and suggestions welcomed, as usual!

:D

THANKS!

I use GSAK to Export in the .pdb format for my Palm M500. I believe the same program, CM Convert works "Under the Hood" of GSAK.

I don't have any problems using GSAK for the conversion. I haven't ever gotten the error you are describing.

It is the same program but GSAK is easier to use. Plus it exports to Mapsource and lots other cool stuff! :D
I use GSAK to Export in the .pdb format for my Palm M500. I believe the same program, CM Convert works "Under the Hood" of GSAK.

I don't have any problems using GSAK for the conversion. I haven't ever gotten the error you are describing.

It is the same program but GSAK is easier to use. Plus it exports to Mapsource and lots other cool stuff! :D

I use Easy GPS, after having a meltdown a long time ago with GSAK! I can get the caches to load into my computer with no prob. It is the CM converter that offers the syntax error, sometimes....Ideas? :D