Buying Garmin GPSMap 60CSx

I am planning on purchasing a new Garmin GPSMap 60CSx and mapping software. Any advice on where to purchase and get the best service/price? Also any comments on why I should consider a different GPS unit. I use my current one (Magellan Gold) for geocaching and travel and plan to do the same with the new one. Thanks.

I am planning on purchasing a new Garmin GPSMap 60CSx and mapping software. Any advice on where to purchase and get the best service/price? Also any comments on why I should consider a different GPS unit. I use my current one (Magellan Gold) for geocaching and travel and plan to do the same with the new one. Thanks.

www.gpsonsale.com has them for $339.

www.pcnation.com

I placed the order Thurs morning.. in my hands friday.. 354.00 total with DHL overnight air... :P

Edited by tifnjer

I bought mine from Amazon.com. Not the absolute cheapest, but reliable.

BTW, have no fears about the 60 Csx. It's an absolutely phenomenal unit. I can get good reception in deep forest cover, and in the deepest canyon I know of--downtown Chicago. That's the real benefit of the unit, courtesy of the SIRF III chipset.

Bought mine from Amazon, quick, easy, no problems. It is a fantastic unit. I bought originally, before I even knew about Geocaching, to work better on backpacking trips - I got tired of always losing a signal in deep canyons and pines with my buddies e-trex vista. So far I only know about a 10th of what it can do!