geocaching.com google map

spikerek

I don't know if this is a result of the new upgrade on geocaching.com or not, but when I click on Geocaching.com google map while displaying a cache page, I no longer get the nearby caches displayed.

I used to get the names of all nearby caches.

I'm not seeing that problem. This may be foolish, but, are you sure you clicked on 'Geocaching.com Google Map' and not on 'Google Maps'? Clicking on the latter only displays a point for the one cache.

Yes, I have been clicking on Geocaching.com google map. I do not get any listing of caches in the area, not even the one that I am viewing.

I'm not seeing that problem. This may be foolish, but, are you sure you clicked on 'Geocaching.com Google Map' and not on 'Google Maps'? Clicking on the latter only displays a point for the one cache.

Yes, I have been clicking on Geocaching.com google map. I do not get any listing of caches in the area, not even the one that I am viewing.

All of a sudden, it started working after one week.

Hmm... maybe the recent changes forced your browser to reload the page properly. If this happens in the future try holding shift down and refreshing the page. This forces a load of all of the images and include files on the page. Sometimes the browser stores old stuff on disk which can break site changes.