4th Annual Octoberfest @ Windy Rock

t_bird

We call "dibs" on "our spot" :P

We test-drove our hobo cookers at the CITO event, and they work just fine.

I'm ordering up warmer weather for the weekend than we had last year.

The only way you will be allowed is if you promise to take the group picture. Last year when you bailed on us (must have been tooooooo cold or something) you did not designate some one to take the picture, therefore we don't even know if the event took place :)

Hopefully the weather will be warmer this year. I live close enough that I chickened out on camping and just drove in for a little while-- so I missed out on most of the weekend. Windy Rock was a lovely place and I hope to get to attend and camp out this year.

We call "dibs" on "our spot" :)

We test-drove our hobo cookers at the CITO event, and they work just fine.

I'm ordering up warmer weather for the weekend than we had last year.

The only way you will be allowed is if you promise to take the group picture. Last year when you bailed on us (must have been tooooooo cold or something) you did not designate some one to take the picture, therefore we don't even know if the event took place :cry:

I ment to quote Deermark ("Can I come?"), so DM read above.

I claim the camping spot next to the third tree from the left. I always get a good breeze there.

If you have never attended Windy Rock now would be an excellent year to come. These are always one of my highlights of the year. See you all there.

Deermark

You got it, Your right it is a great spot. This year we are putting the honey pot right next to your campsite. :):P

As many may know Govenor Fletcher Instituted a open Burning Fire Ban statewide last friday. Today the Windy Rock Event Team has securred a burn permit for Friday the 12th through Sunday the 14th. So the Hobo Dinners, Hobo Pies, campfire singalongs, and Trash Can Turkey are all on.

See ya all there :D