Quebec City 1608-2008 Geocoin

VE2YZZ

Will you post about your voyage?

If you post about your voyage, we'd like to put a link to it on our site... since we designed this coin for you :unsure:

Tthere are a couple of other coins coming up this year to celebrate the 400th Anniversary of Champlain's visit, but this was the first and its very lovely... but then we're biased :lol: . The 3D work on the back is one of the best renditions of a historical painting that I think the mint has ever pulled off.

We will be thinking of you (with great envy :) ) when you set sail! Will you be back in time for the Mega Event this summer?

Will you post about your voyage?

If you post about your voyage, we'd like to put a link to it on our site... since we designed this coin for you :laughing:

Tthere are a couple of other coins coming up this year to celebrate the 400th Anniversary of Champlain's visit, but this was the first and its very lovely... but then we're biased :laughing: . The 3D work on the back is one of the best renditions of a historical painting that I think the mint has ever pulled off.

We will be thinking of you (with great envy :unsure: ) when you set sail! Will you be back in time for the Mega Event this summer?

I will keep in thouch with all of you...

Yves

Is this the event that is described here:

<copy>

- The Great Atlantic Crossing (La Grande Traversée de l'Atlantique) – A fifty boat French flotilla following Samuel de Champlain footsteps, from La Rochelle to Quebec city – from May 8th to May 23rd 2008

- Return to Origin (Le Retour aux sources) – A Quebecer flotilla taking the return trip, from Quebec City to La Rochelle – From July 6th to August 24th 2008.

<end copy>