Possible to trade TBs?

I may be attending an event in a few weeks, and I believe that people often trade travel bugs amongst each other. So I am assuming that the answer to the topic question is yes.

So how is it logged? Do I log as a note that I gave it to a member? Do I log that I "deposited" it at the event, and then who picked it up logs it that they "discovered" it at the event? Or is there some other method how we log that it was traded directly to another person? Just curious...

No need to drop it if you trade with someone. as sbell said, when they got to the tb page, they can just "grab it" from you.

Isn't the drop nice though for people that want to go back and log discovers when they were at an event?

I don't know...I have yet to log a bug or a coin. :shocked:

I'd recommend "dropping" the bug into the event so it can calculate the proper mileage traveled. The person you give it to at the event just needs to log it back out of the event. If you just do a "grab" no miles are added to the bugs travels (until it gets put in the next cache).

I'd recommend "dropping" the bug into the event so it can calculate the proper mileage traveled. The person you give it to at the event just needs to log it back out of the event. If you just do a "grab" no miles are added to the bugs travels (until it gets put in the next cache).

Point well taken.