TB mileage (database?) issue!

Team Snorkasaurus

I am curious if anyone can help me with this issue. I asked on the TB forum, but received no response.

If you visit the Devil Ducky Derby Racer: Green TB page and click on "View All" (near the bottom of the page) you will see that this TB traveled from a cache entitled "The Lake House" in Southern Carolina to a cache entitled "Flameproof - Memorial Garden" in Pennsylvania on 4/8/2007. It shows no mileage for this move. It has moved a number of times since and the mileage has appeared on all subsequent logs. I have tried the "recalculate distance" button, but to no avail. The move on 4/8/2007 still shows no value. Could this be a database error? Have others experienced this issue? I know that mileage for recent moves may take some time to update and post to the TB page, but that doesn't seem to be the issue here...

Help?!?

...If you visit the Devil Ducky Derby Racer: Green TB page and click on "View All" (near the bottom of the page) you will see that this TB traveled from a cache entitled "The Lake House" in Southern Carolina to a cache entitled "Flameproof - Memorial Garden" in Pennsylvania on 4/8/2007. It shows no mileage for this move. It has moved a number of times since and the mileage has appeared on all subsequent logs. I have tried the "recalculate distance" button, but to no avail. The move on 4/8/2007 still shows no value. Could this be a database error? Have others experienced this issue? I know that mileage for recent moves may take some time to update and post to the TB page, but that doesn't seem to be the issue here...
Almost two months and still no mileage for this particular move. The "Discover" log mentioned earlier has been removed (not by me!) yet the mileage still does not show. Is this a correction for an upcoming update, or is there something I can/should do to help correct the mileage manually?

I hope I don't seem too "naggy" or impatient, just feeling a bit in the dark...

Thanks!