EasyGPS sending to Garmin 76s

Concher

I have downloaded EasyGPS and when I click the waypoint feature and click "send to GPS" I get a message "Not receiving from GPS". I am not choosing FROM I choose SEND. I have read through the Help options, configured my Garmin 76s according to instructions, but can't make the two work.

Can anyone help troubleshoot? I am a new Premium member for this quick feature because my fingers got tired doing manual entries.

If you cannot find the driver disk, you can download it from the Garmin site. It might take less time to do that if your desk looks like my desk . . . :(

GSAK is free to use for 21 days before the "Nag Screens" begin. It is $25.00 to register. If your time is worth anything at all, and if you have lots of caches in your area, GSAK will be an essential tool. It opens the PQ for you. Then, from GSAK you can Export in the correct format for any mapping software you might have, or for Google Earth so you can see where the caches are. Then, from GSAK you can send the waypoints to your GPSr. If you have a Palm or Pocket PC, you can Export from GSAK in the correct format for that device so you can cache "paperless."