Mapping Lat and Long of caches found

I'm looking for help in mapping my cache finds on line so I can get a picture of where the caches are that I have found. Similar to the state maps on the Geocaching.com web site. Any suggestions?

Go to maps.google.com and click on the "My Maps" tab. You should be able to add your found caches as "favorite places", and then publish your map to the web if you wish to do so.

This is a brand new feature from Google. I haven't tried it, but am considering using it for at least one other project.

I'm looking for help in mapping my cache finds on line so I can get a picture of where the caches are that I have found. Similar to the state maps on the Geocaching.com web site. Any suggestions?

I'm not exactly sure what it is you are asking... but there are several options for this. Most of them have to do with the My Finds PQ. You can schedule that to run, then upload your info into either cache stats, or its not about the numbers. Both of these will build maps of your finds at the state level. Its not about the numbers will break it down to county level as well.

You can also upload your My Finds PQ results into Google Earth to see individual finds. I believe the new My Maps page from Google Maps that jjmcwill mentioned will also accept kml's, so from Google Earth you can convert your .gpx to a .kml and use it on the google My Maps page.

Edited to correct a software name

Edited by BRTango

another query but maybe you can help to answer my question too?

This afternoon I did a multi cache that had stages ie go to then work out the puzzle! 'Airfields Memorial 2". We were sure we'd got the maths right but then ended up way off course?

What I wante to do this evening was to find a map programme where I could plot all the co-ords we came up with to see if we'd done it wrong/GPS playing up or Clue Errors!

Any ideas folks.....I need to be able to put in the co-ords? and would also like sat/hybrid map piccies

many thanks

minxyy

another query but maybe you can help to answer my question too?

This afternoon I did a multi cache that had stages ie go to then work out the puzzle! 'Airfields Memorial 2". We were sure we'd got the maths right but then ended up way off course?

What I wante to do this evening was to find a map programme where I could plot all the co-ords we came up with to see if we'd done it wrong/GPS playing up or Clue Errors!

Any ideas folks.....I need to be able to put in the co-ords? and would also like sat/hybrid map piccies

many thanks

minxyy

Just type the coordinates into google earth and see where they are.

Or just click on the Google Maps link on the cache page. You'll get a map, but if you click on the Satellite button in the top right-hand corner, you can also get a satellite photo of the same location, or use the Hybrid button to get both overlaid together. As already stated, if you have a .gpx file of pocket queries, you can open that file with Google Earth directly. Google Maps lets you put in any coordinates you like and view a hybrid picture.