Help with Cachemate PocketPC - Garmin M3

I'm trying to help my father-in-law get started with paperless caching. I have a Garmin Ique 3600 (Palm OS) and I use Cachemate for all my caching needs.

He uses a Garmin Ique M3 (Pocket PC OS), and also has Cachemate but the "other" version.

In my version, when the software shows the cache list, I just hit the little Ex button. This downloads all the caches into the Ique's contact list, which in turn displays all the geocaches on the map. Then, while driving around, you can see that a geocache is nearby.

He wants to do the same scenario, but I can't figure out how to display all the geocaches on the map. I can figure out how to display 1 geocache on the map at a time but this doesn't help my cause much.

By the way, if the right peopel are listening, please update the Palm version of Cachemate with the new features of Pocket PC (Travel Bug inventory, DNF category, Voice notes attached to logs, etc.)

And is there a way to export your logs directly from the Ique onto the geocache.com site, without retyping?

Sorry for the longwinded question!

We were having the same problem with there being no 'ex' button. We stumbled across a post by Red90 that says the following:

You need to install the iQue plugin that comes with Cachemate to the iQue. The file is called "iQueMapping.prc" and can be found in the Cachemate ZIP file. Just double click on it to add it to the next hotsync.

Once installed, there is a box labelled "Map" on each cache page and a box labelled "Ex" on the list page. Both of these export caches to the address book.

We searched for iQueMapping on our PC and found it easily. We added it to our next hotsync. When we hotsynched it there were no problems. We opened Cachmate on our iQue and voila we had an 'ex' button. It works like a charm.