Magaliesburg and Surrounds (31Mar-4Apr)

triptrick

Going Camping at Mountain Santuary Park between the 31st and 3/4th April to do the Grotto, Twins and West Pools.

Plan is to do Magaliesberg 1(Maanhaarrand- North West Province) on the way in on the 31st then the West Pools on the 1st April, then Grotto and Twins on 2 Apr, the 3rd April and possibly the 4th we are Still Looking for other Caches in Area. Any Suggestions on below or any others I have missed?

Them Stones, Them Stones

Chevron

HORNBILL

Mountain Goat Cache

Castle Gorge (too tough for kids(and me)) But I would like to do this one Soon

Piranha Pools (too tough for kids(and me)) But I would like to do this one Soon

Grace Cave

Fort Hekpoort

Arbour Garden

Thanks

Welcome triptrick to caching and the forums.

The Mountain Sanctuary Park caches are fantastic, enjoy!

Blue (GCYHEM) will be along the way to the caches if you're coming from the Krugersdorp side. If you want to take a little detour on the way back home try North West's Best View (GCGYQA).

Also don't forget to pick up my waymark in the West Pools area... The West Pools BIG Jump

Have Fun.

Cheers.

Welcome triptrick to caching and the forums.

The Mountain Sanctuary Park caches are fantastic, enjoy!

Blue (GCYHEM) will be along the way to the caches if you're coming from the Krugersdorp side. If you want to take a little detour on the way back home try North West's Best View (GCGYQA).

Also don't forget to pick up my waymark in the West Pools area... The West Pools BIG Jump

Have Fun.

Cheers.

Thanks for the info, will do the other 2 as well. Will check your waymark, not sure if I will have what it takes to do it tho' B)

Hornbill, can you swim, very nice/interesting cache?

Hekpoort, has it been replaced?, was gone during the Event cache.

Once you have done all the Magalies caches, please post a write up for the benefit of other chachers doing the Magaliesburg area.

Thanks Warthog, will take a while to get through all the ones in the surrounding area. But I will post what I have after the trip that way.

Thanks