My New Wooden Coins

jedimonkey.co.uk

Hello,

My new wooden coins arrived this morning from Mark at <link removed by moderator> - I think they look great... been laughing all morning!!!!

wooden_coins.jpg

Anyone have any thoughts on them???

I was also wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to track them??? they have a coin number on each - was just going to setup a list on the site with where they are if known.... I know this depends on people letting me know etc.. just wondering if anyone else was doing the same & could offer any advice?

Garryb

www.jedimonkey.co.uk

Edited by Eartha

Without going through the expense of buying tracking codes, I think you've done the best you can do. Whenever you leave one somewhere, add to your log that whoever takes it should report it to the website on the nickel, and the same for where ever they leave it. It's alot of work on your part, but I've done the same with my entries in travel bug races, always contacting those who have it or leaving notes on cache webpages where they are. Some will keep them just the same, but some will move them for you.

And if you ever want to trade some, I got a few different nickels I'd swap yours for. E-mail me through my profile.