Magellan XL basemap

I had the NAND issue come up on my unit. I have used it for over a year with out a problem. Called Magellan, no help, they told me to send it in. So I did a search here and tried the code 95, figured whats to lose if they want me to send it in anyway. It got the unit up and running without the basemap. I tried the links to download the basemap without success. Does anyone have an up to date site I can download the XL basemap and decompress software?

I had the NAND issue come up on my unit. I have used it for over a year with out a problem. Called Magellan, no help, they told me to send it in. So I did a search here and tried the code 95, figured whats to lose if they want me to send it in anyway. It got the unit up and running without the basemap. I tried the links to download the basemap without success. Does anyone have an up to date site I can download the XL basemap and decompress software?

If you reload the new firmware version (2.10) from the Magellan site, it installs the basemap as well as the new firmware. You may try that. Here ---> http://www.magellangps.com/support/softwar...ates/XL_210.asp