Viewing multiple caches on Magellan 210

DieHradman

I've been using a magellan 210 and have had all the issues that everyone else discusses involving the interface with a PC. The problem I now have is that after uploading a bunch of geocaches to the unit, it will only display one geocache at a time on the map. <_< Does anyone know how to get the unit to display multiple geocaches similar to the POI displays?

What program are you using to send your caches to the GPSr? If you are using the Magellan Geocache Manager, you need to make sure you append caches to the list in Geocache Manager. This ensures more than one cache will be inside your POI file when it is sent to the GPSr. Since you are a premium member, I suggest using pocket queries and bookmark lists to download many caches at one time in a GPX file. With a GPX file, all you have to do is convert it to the POI format you want and copy the file to the correct location on your GPSr. No worries about only one cache displaying from a POI file.