Kendallville Meet and Greet this Saturday

jimdmartin

Just wanted to let (warn) everyone know that I will be coming to the event in K'ville this Saturday, but since I am brand new to this hobby, and know no one in person, I'll be the one standing in the corner with the stupid 'who the heck are all these people' look on my face.

I live just down the road from Buddaman, but he's driving in himself, so I will be doing the same.

If anyone between Warsaw and K'ville needs a ride, just let know, but the TransAm is only good for about two people.

Thanks...

Jim

I'll be the one standing in the corner with the stupid 'who the heck are all these people' look on my face.

Hey, that is Leaddogs' job! :rolleyes::grin::grin:

Just kidding.

You should enjoy yourself this Saturday. That group of cachers are some of the best people I know. They will make you feel right at home. I wish I could be there myself :lol: .

Chris-Team Shydog

I'll be the one standing in the corner with the stupid 'who the heck are all these people' look on my face.

Hey, that is Leaddogs' job! :sad::rolleyes::lol:

Just kidding.

You should enjoy yourself this Saturday. That group of cachers are some of the best people I know. They will make you feel right at home. I wish I could be there myself :grin: .

Chris-Team Shydog

Actually, I WILL be standing in the corner with Jim, since I called shotgun in that 2000 Pewter Trans AM, soon to be Trans Am Cachemobile.

I hope Wulf and Star will save a few seats at their table for us! We are going to grab a few caches in the a.m. on the way up...and so will be beer-thirsty. :grin::lol: