Eats in NW Ohio!

mapguy56

While googling one day, I found a blog that mentioned this restaurant. It had a website, so I checked it out.

Check out the prices on the menu! I called today to make sure their website was up-to-date, and they said it was.

http://www.spenglers.com/

No doubt those in the area know of this gem!

WHOA! I might have to stop by if I'm in the area.........just to learn about the "history" behind this place. (And maybe a hot dog or two in the casings!!) :unsure: Thanks for sharing MNM!!

Edited by sparkeeeee

Good place to eat. Mrs GrizzFlyer and I will be there Saturday AM for brunch.

There are a couple of benchmarks VERY close, MD1719 and MD0139. Some good caches nearby too.

Maps 'n Motorcycles:

Guessing by your geo-nic, you ride motorsickles. A nice ride, for flat NW Ohio, starts right there. Cross the bridge over the Maumee River, take SR 110 east along the river. It turns into SR65 near Grand Rapids. Some good caches in the Grand Rapids area, mostly in the Metroparks there. Get an ice cream cone in Grand Rapids or eat some $5.50 all-you-can-eat pizza, then continue east on SR65 to Perrysburg. Do a 180. Repeat.