Coming to Baltimore

TheBadger

I am coming to Baltimore for a Medical Conference. While I am there I hope to do some geocaching. I will be stay in the city from March 5th till March 11th.

Two Questions:

What caches are a must do in your city?

Any plans to hold an event during that time, or even just an evening of coffee to trade TB?

I look forward to the trip and seeing what your city has to offer!

thebadger

I am coming to Baltimore for a Medical Conference. While I am there I hope to do some geocaching. I will be stay in the city from March 5th till March 11th.

Two Questions:

What caches are a must do in your city?

Any plans to hold an event during that time, or even just an evening of coffee to trade TB?

I look forward to the trip and seeing what your city has to offer!

thebadger

I live just north of Baltimore, but I don't cache in the city (in fact, I avoid going into the city, full stop :( ), so I can't give you specific cache suggestions.

However, I CAN suggest going to the Maryland Geocaching Society site forums and asking there - it's a pretty friendly and helpful group: Maryland Geocaching Society

I'll also suggest that if you'll have a vehicle, and interest in doing some non-urban caches, there are several parks within 5-10 miles of the city which have multiple caches - Robert E. Lee, which is just north of the city line, is about 500 acres of mostly woods and trails, and has 6-7 caches; Cromwell Valley, which is in Towson (about a half hour drive from downtown) is 700 acres of farmland and woods, and has about 6.