Winter cache icon?

mucky doody doodies

There is a winter accessible icon for the attributes but not everybody uses it. Also there was a recent discussion about just what the attribute means. Some considered it to mean that the area the cache is in is accessible in the winter and others considered it to mean that the cache was equally easy to find summer or winter.

If you become a premium member you can search for caches and filter by these attributes.

There is a winter accessible icon for the attributes but not everybody uses it. Also there was a recent discussion about just what the attribute means. Some considered it to mean that the area the cache is in is accessible in the winter and others considered it to mean that the cache was equally easy to find summer or winter.

If you become a premium member you can search for caches and filter by these attributes.

Thanks - I read through that discussion. Do you have to be a premium member to even see the attributes icon?

Thanks - I read through that discussion. Do you have to be a premium member to even see the attributes icon?

No - the attributes are listed on the right hand side of a listing about 1/2 way down.

Found a winter attribute icon - thanks.

If I become a premium member, are those attribute icons on the cache listing page (from search), or will it just put those at the top if I request it?

If you do a Pocket query for only caches with that attribute - that is all you will see (also filtered by any other criteria you use).

Another suggestion would be to search for caches which have been found recently.

#1: It means someone has found it in the snow. The more "someones" the better

#2: It means there may be footprints you can follow to the cache.

You will notice that the search page shows when a cache was last found.

With a premium membership, you can streamline this by doing a "pocket query" for ony caches that were found in the past 7 days.

Good luck. Watch out for snow mosquitos! :rolleyes:

Edited by michigansnorkeler