Duplicate Address Entries on iQue

I have an iQue 3600 with CacheMate installed. I downloaded a Pocket Query from geocaching.com, opened it in GSAK and sent it to CacheMate on the iQue, and sent it to the address book, and everything worked great. The problem happened the next time I did this with the latest Pocket Query. Everything was fine until I sent it from CacheMate to the address book. All the caches from the original P.Q. that matched the caches on the newer P.Q. were duplicated in the address book.

How do I get rid of the nearly 500 duplicates, other than deleting them one at a time?

How do I prevent it from happening again?

Thanks,

Riversurfer

I have the catagories figured out, but what is wayQue supposed to do? I can't get it to do anything.

Riversurfer,

I also use an Ique 3600 with Cachemate and Wayque. Wayque is sort of a simplified address book. It allows you to quickly select a group of "addresses" or "caches" where you can delete them all, change all their waypoint marker, turn them on/off on the map, and even route to them. It will also figure out the best route between several waypoints. This is handy when your on a geocaching trip, and you want to find several of them. Wayque will help you calculate the best route.

I usually map one of my buttons directly to wayque, because it's much easier and quicker to find the addresses than it is in address book.