Deleting a cache before submitting it for review

Finnkai

Hi

Accidentally I managed to create 3 copies of my new cache when preparing it for review and eventual publication. Is there any way I can delete the copies? None of them have been "enabled " or submitted but they all appear in list on my account page of caches waiting for review.

I appreciate you can't delete a cache once it has been activated. But what about one that hasn't even been submitted?

Thanks

Just make it disabled and the reviewer won't see it. Use it for another cache down the road.

Agreed...if you hide another cache, then you can use one of your duplicate listings to change the name/coords/hints etc. and then activate it for publication!

If you want immediate results, then just archive the duplicates...same way you would archive any other cache that is active.

Just make it disabled and the reviewer won't see it. Use it for another cache down the road.

This worked for us. We had a cache we wanted to place a few months ago, but didn't get around to completing it. Found that editing it and resubmitting as another cache. Now available ina new incarnation.