Garmin 76csx auto mount needed

chuckr30

I have the bean bag and the part that attaches to the beanbag already in my car. I used it for my Geko 201. I assume I just need the part that attaches to my 76csx and the auto mount.

What is it called?

What can I expect to pay for that part? I"m looking to buy it online.

Where can I buy it?

Thanks all.

EDIT: Looks like my only option is the $24 (from GPSCity) auto mount for 76csx. I have half of this kit already. Can't I just get the half that attaches to the GPS?

Edited by chuckr30

Actually, the handlebar mount might be good. I can ride my bike to some of the geocaches. But will the part come off the handlebar mount and can I use it on my auto mount? I would buy the handlebar set if the one part could come off and be used in my auto also.

Who would you recommend I buy from online?

Edited by chuckr30

Actually, the handlebar mount might be good. I can ride my bike to some of the geocaches. But will the part come off the handlebar mount and can I use it on my auto mount? I would buy the handlebar set if the one part could come off and be used in my auto also.

Who would you recommend I buy from online?

The piece that holds the GPS clips into the piece that attaches to the handlebar. It "should" use the same clip mechanism as the Geko mount. I will qualify that I have not seen a Geko mount, but the etrex, 60 series and 76 series all use the same clip mechanism, so I assume the Geko does as well. Having a browse through Garmin's site makes me fairly confident as all the unit refer to the same "rail mount" which is the same as a handlebar mount just larger.