A New Pay it Forward Mission!

UOTrackers

Well, I was blessed with this coin today and now I'm faced with the tough decision of trying to get it back to UOTRackers by the first of the year, or sending it one last person...

Decisions are so hard!

:)

Naomi :)

Hi,

if you decided for another stop before it gets the USA, then think about Portugal "the west coast of europe" :)

But then it wont be at UOtrackers by the end of the year :)

PL

Well, I sent it off today. I didn't send it "home" yet, but I did go ahead and send it back to the US to get it closer to home. I think that the person who will be receiving it really showed us all the holiday spirit recently with something they did and that they deserve it a lot more than I deserve the special coin for getting it back by 1-1-08!

Having said that...choosing who to send it to was one of the hardest things to do! So many have been so good to me here, and in addition, there are some incredible people here and all are deserving of receiving the package. I didn't want to hurt any feelings, so I actually sent it on to someone I don't know well at all. If I could, I'd send everyone here a PIF package, and if I ever hit the lotto, we're all covered for coins for a while :P!

Naomi

Wow! Yesterday I returned home from the California Coast for Christmas and found a wonderful Pay it Forward bubble mailer. Thank you so much for sending it to me! I'm pretty new to these forums and the thought with which this gift was given is wonderful. Since it is near the end of the year I will try to get it in the mail tomorrow. B)

Wow! Yesterday I returned home from the California Coast for Christmas and found a wonderful Pay it Forward bubble mailer. Thank you so much for sending it to me! I'm pretty new to these forums and the thought with which this gift was given is wonderful. Since it is near the end of the year I will try to get it in the mail tomorrow. :)

Well, mousekakat did good at picking you to receive it :) You've been very generous with your coin. Congratulations!

Wow! Yesterday I returned home from the California Coast for Christmas and found a wonderful Pay it Forward bubble mailer. Thank you so much for sending it to me! I'm pretty new to these forums and the thought with which this gift was given is wonderful. Since it is near the end of the year I will try to get it in the mail tomorrow. :)

You were so kind and so generous with your beautiful coins and pins earlier in the month, I just had to pass it forward to you for the example that you provided! All the coins and things in the packet are for you, except for the PIF coin and logbook! Thank you for being so generous and giving to so many complete strangers!

Naomi :)