Jeep 4x4 Challenge website not working

magmalamp

Not sure if anyone from Groundspeak monitors these forums regularly, but just as an FYI, no one can vote for any pix at jeep.geocaching.com for the December challenge. The pix are there, but they're mixed in with all the other pix from all the other months, and there's no "nominate for winner" button anymore.

If anyone knows anyone at Groundspeak, perhaps you could let them know.

Thanks!

...And now, a shameless plug for my entry (sorry!):

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?l...33-628e31b4e1b6

Well it looks to me they loaded all photos.possible they have their winner?Oh by the way mine is True Heritage At Sunset.

According to the contest rules, voting is supposed to be open until the end of January. I know I've had a few people contact me saying they wanted to vote for my pic but there's no button. I would just hate to see this affect the outcome of the contest. It wouldn't be fair to the entrants.

Well it looks to me they loaded all photos.possible they have their winner?Oh by the way mine is True Heritage At Sunset.

According to the contest rules, voting is supposed to be open until the end of January. I know I've had a few people contact me saying they wanted to vote for my pic but there's no button. I would just hate to see this affect the outcome of the contest. It wouldn't be fair to the entrants.

Looks like I jumped to a conclusion about the voting period. Each *judging period* is open until the end of the month. There isn't anything (that I saw) that actually states how long the online voting is open. My bad.

Looks like I jumped to a conclusion about the voting period. Each *judging period* is open until the end of the month. There isn't anything (that I saw) that actually states how long the online voting is open. My bad.

If I remember, the Nov entry voting was open until the end of Dec, or nearly so.