reviewing underway for cache?

MREAGLEWO1

I am just wondering what is going on with my cache that is under review. I place it dec 31, filled form out and everything. Still under review a week later. Is there any way i can check the status of it?

Yes i know they approvers are all volunteers and we all thank them for their time that they put it in to keep the sport running for all of us to enjoy.

I don't see a cache from you in the NJ queue. Did you receive a confirmation that it was submitted? . Can you see the unpublished page? If not your submission wasn't received.

If it took you too long to fill out the page, it was likely lost. This is the most common reason for this to happen.

i had a reply from the ''pofe''. but nothig since. do u want a waypoint number of the page? if so i will pm it

I stand corrected. Your cache was on hold which is why I didn't see it at first. It was awaiting your adding additional waypoints which you've done. You will need to send POFE an e-mail telling him that you've done so.

He won't know that you've done it unless he goes through his hold queue again and I have no idea how often he does that.

I stand corrected. Your cache was on hold which is why I didn't see it at first. It was awaiting your adding additional waypoints which you've done. You will need to send POFE an e-mail telling him that you've done so.

He won't know that you've done it unless he goes through his hold queue again and I have no idea how often he does that.

Okay, i did that on january 3, i sent the email to:pofe@geocachingadmin.com