CacheMate PPC ?

dgc808

Hi all, I have just been out today (1st time paperless) and found 2 cache's, but i am not sure how to change the 2 cache's to (Found) on CacheMate on my Pocket PC. I have a list of caches in my area and there are the ones i have not looked for yet and the ones i have found are ticked green, but those were loaded from GSAK. How do i change the 2 i have found today to found in CacheMate ?

Cheers DGC808

Hi all, I have just been out today (1st time paperless) and found 2 cache's, but i am not sure how to change the 2 cache's to (Found) on CacheMate on my Pocket PC. I have a list of caches in my area and there are the ones i have not looked for yet and the ones i have found are ticked green, but those were loaded from GSAK. How do i change the 2 i have found today to found in CacheMate ?

Cheers DGC808

In Cache Mate on you PPC, double click the cahe found.

Click Edit Log

Below the notes box there is a drop down box, select found then click OK

Hi all,

I've just got my ppc, first thing I did was add memory map!, second thing I did was remove memory map. Then I added GSAK and cachemate. I was sent a file to get me started and that contained a bunch of caches that we were going to hit, but I can't seem to open the file.

smittyworks have said there was a problem with version 1.2.1 like it doesn't work on wince2002 so I installed version 1.2.0. but I still can't open the pdb file.

Can anyone tell me how to get at the file (it is stored locally) I am using an ipaq h3870.

Thanks

Samurai Dan

Hi all,

I've just got my ppc, first thing I did was add memory map!, second thing I did was remove memory map. Then I added GSAK and cachemate. I was sent a file to get me started and that contained a bunch of caches that we were going to hit, but I can't seem to open the file.

smittyworks have said there was a problem with version 1.2.1 like it doesn't work on wince2002 so I installed version 1.2.0. but I still can't open the pdb file.

Can anyone tell me how to get at the file (it is stored locally) I am using an ipaq h3870.

Thanks

Samurai Dan

The pdb file is for Palm OS not pocket PC. I just sort out the original GPX file from my Pocket Query in GSAK (setting centre point and removing caches I'm not interested in) then export it as a GPX file again and copy that (via Active Sync) to my Mio (pocket PC). Then just open the GPX in Cachemate. To do this click the symbol at the bottom with the arrow pointing at the 3 folders. Then when you click Start you can browse to the GPS file.

I've got Memory Map (2Gbyte SD card) running, with Cachemate as well as the Mio Map road navigation software (on another SD card). Works well!

Chris

Edited by The Blorenges